I currently offer some of my work as print-on-demand products through Pixels and Fine Art America sites.
The products include the following:
- Wall Art (prints, framed, canvas, metal, acrylic, wood and more)
- Home Decor (throw pillows, blankets, coffee mugs, shower curtains and more)
- Lifestyle Products (tote bags, yoga mats, jigsaw puzzles and more)
- Stationery (greeting cards, notebooks, stickers)
- Apparel (t-shirts, hoodies, onesies, face masks and more)
I want to be up front about the money I receive from your purchase. For the wall art, I receive from 5% – 30%; the percentage decreases as the size of the artwork increases. On all other products, I’ve tried to set the prices so I receive between 10-20%.
In doing a shop this way, I am grateful that I do not have to buy, store, print or ship anything.
Recently, a friend said:
How cool to be able to be able to disperse your arty thoughts and talents beyond the edges of your portfolio pages!
Her words made me smile, and really capture the spirit with which the art is being offered.
I will continue to be uploading my work to these sites, so you can expect the selection to grow. If there’s something you’ve seen of mine on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook, that you’d like me to offer, let me know! You can do this by making a comment directly on the social media image or feel free to send me a link to the image below.